Some Issues with AMH

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let me offer some background information: my aunt just got me Ample Metal Hellrazer for Christmas Eve, and I was more than hyped to finally use the plugin in my projects.
Until the errors stopped me.
One in red: "SettingsFileLostError."

Another one is the "You need an internet connection for trial" (even though I'm already connected to my home's 5G Wi-Fi). Yes, I know it may seem like I'm still using some trial version for AMH, but when I click on it...
"Activation program not found. This might be an error due to installation. Please try reinstallation or contact service."

Do you guys have any solutions to this? Or am I just stuck?

With love & support from the Atlantic Seaboard,
- JakeAintHere

The Activation Manager is a separate app. Is it installed?

For the activation you need an account at Ample Sound. Do you have one?

Octoling96 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:28 am Let me offer some background information: my aunt just got me Ample Metal Hellrazer for Christmas Eve, and I was more than hyped to finally use the plugin in my projects.
Until the errors stopped me.
One in red: "SettingsFileLostError."

Another one is the "You need an internet connection for trial" (even though I'm already connected to my home's 5G Wi-Fi). Yes, I know it may seem like I'm still using some trial version for AMH, but when I click on it...
"Activation program not found. This might be an error due to installation. Please try reinstallation or contact service."

Do you guys have any solutions to this? Or am I just stuck?

With love & support from the Atlantic Seaboard,
- JakeAintHere
Do you work on Windows? Are you using OneDrive to sync "My Documents" folder?

Return to “Ample Sound”