2024: A Year in Gear (What You've Bought or Want to Buy in 2024)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:44 pm ive been trying to avoid the brinta, trying to hold on to cash for whatever make noise are planning?
I still don't know what to think, but with Superbooth coming and the official discontinuance of modules, they must have something coming soon?

Seriously nice patchwork today.

elxsound wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:57 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:44 pm ive been trying to avoid the brinta, trying to hold on to cash for whatever make noise are planning?
I still don't know what to think, but with Superbooth coming and the official discontinuance of modules, they must have something coming soon?

yup, that was awesome!

as i said in chat, fm is a possibility, with all the sine talk

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:59 pm
elxsound wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:57 pm

yup, that was awesome!

as i said in chat, fm is a possibility, with all the sine talk
Another Soundhack/Tom Erbe collab seems mandatory for digital creations. Hope its not 34hp!

yeah 34 hp is far too big! i don't even have hp for the things i already want :lol:

moving in a few months though, so don't want to add another rack, beforehand, giving me more to move.
not that it adds any weight, but my family will want to help, and they already think i have too much stuff!
that was at my last move, before the euro modular started :lol:

Integra-7 in da house! :party: :party: :party:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

hello!

Hello!

Is it me you're looking for?

Pledged to both Erae Touch mk2 and Aodyo Loom ... Couldn't choose one over the other.

gaf_thit wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:45 pm Is it me you're looking for?
Beat me to it! :lol:
gaf_thit wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:45 pm Pledged to both Erae Touch mk2 and Aodyo Loom ... Couldn't choose one over the other.
Nice! :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

cryophonik wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:05 pm Integra-7 in da house! :party: :party: :party:
Nice! :tu:
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I acquired a used Yamaha PSR-EW425 today. It will only be used to thoroughly transfer my piano/keyboard skills to the LinnStrument.

behringer edge in stock at sweetwater and I had more than enough points on a credit card to redeem and pay for this, no brainer.

bluedad wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:06 pm behringer edge in stock at sweetwater and I had more than enough points on a credit card to redeem and pay for this, no brainer.
I quite like mine, I was surprised that I like it as much as I do. I think that the form factor is great. I do think that they missed a trick by not making it eurorack compatible though.

Brinta & Lullaby arrived!

+current state of the rack(s)

No time to play just yet, but had to add them. :hyper:

IMG_2024-04-12-113009.jpeg
IMG_2024-04-12-113029.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beautiful!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”