Missing "Devices"?!?!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,
I unpacked mulab 9.3.18 and copied all my files from mulab 8 but I can't see devices while choosing "add new instrument track" (musampla, mupad...etc). Here is the scrnshoot in att.
How can I enable it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Since MuLab 9.1, MuDrum, MuSynth, MuSampla and MultiSampla now are standard MUX modular patches.
This means that both their front panel and modular structure can be customized to full extent!
For example, MuDrum can now have as many racks and outputs as you want, and each drum pad can have a different and customized editor!
You can still find an equivalent version of these legacy devices in Factory/Instruments/Templates

mutools wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:55 am Since MuLab 9.1, MuDrum, MuSynth, MuSampla and MultiSampla now are standard MUX modular patches.
This means that both their front panel and modular structure can be customized to full extent!
For example, MuDrum can now have as many racks and outputs as you want, and each drum pad can have a different and customized editor!
You can still find an equivalent version of these legacy devices in Factory/Instruments/Templates
Thanks a lot. I already managed to copy/paste but somehow I used to see them and pick up a bit quckly......just a habit I suppose .....thanks.

I've been there (templates) and missed it........but thank you, your answer was helpfull......

Return to “MUTOOLS”