Autotune Unlimited Makes Daws crash

Official support for: antarestech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone had an issue or know the fix for my problem? I'm using a Mac M1 Mini running Ventura using Pro Tools, Studio One and Luna with an Apollo Solo. I have a subscription to Autotune Unlimited and whenever I select any Plugin from it in any of my 3 DAWS it instantly makes it stop and goes back to desktop starter screen followed by a Box that pops up saying it stopped unexpectedly and a report will be sent to Apple. But something is screwed up with the subscription. Because I recently resubscribed to my Pro Tools artist subscription with gives you 3 free months of Autotune Unlimited. When I tried to redeem it I got nowhere. So I purchased a monthly subscription and the next payment date was 3 months away. Like it combined my purchase with the Pro Tools offer. So after a month of getting nowhere I Said screw it maybe it was the transaction and purchased another subscription only because I was under the gun with a project that would have shaped my future and needed to fix a couple notes in a project. So when I did it gave me 3 months again. Antares has since put a cancellation in so at the end of the 3 months it will no longer be available . But neither one is available now and has never been . I've had Autotune Unlimited in the past and always seemed to have an issue with something. When the vocal compressor came out wasn't able to ever use it. And support never was able to help me get the compressor or these subscriptions going. Any Ideas? My storage was close to being full recently but just installed a 2 TB SSD. I'm Not sure If That Would Do It just to those plugins. Every other plugin works great. Every time it has crashed in LUNA . They ask for a report which I have sent 3 . No response. Antares just sends back This Issue Has Been Marked Resolved. If I would like any further assistance please start another ticket. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated . Thank You.

I’m really sorry to hear that. It doesn’t sound like a good experience.

First of all, it probably wasn’t storage and it probably wasn’t your transaction so I wouldn’t buy any more subscriptions.

Are you using the Graph mode of Auto Tune? If you don’t use the Graph mode, I think Slate MetaTune is a pretty good alternative and easy to try out. I find I automate it a little more than Auto-Tune but it’s pretty comparable and easy to use. Slate’s support is a lot better than Antares’s.

Antares seems to have a lot of issues with the licensing scheme they chose and their license manager programs. I was lucky that my Auto Tune Unlimited worked but my perpetual license was causing all sorts of issues within the plugin and after trying license cleaners, the old Antares Central, then the new Auto-Tune Central or whatever, resetting licenses, their support eventually just gave me a year of Auto Tune Unlimited until they can fix the bug or whatever it was on their end.

Hopefully some of this helps.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I have the exact same issue - I Googled the issue and found this thread.

EDIT: The issue has been resolved, and can be resolved by uninstalling Codemeter, rebooting, then re-launching Auto-Tune Central.

The Codemeter uninstaller/installer can be downloaded here:
https://autotune.sfo2.digitaloceanspace ... 97.501.dmg (https://autotune.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/CodeMeter-User-Runtime/CmRuntimeUser_7.40.4997.501.dmg)

Run the unininstaller, then restart the machine, then the next time Auto-Tune Central loads, it will reinstall Codemeter and then loading plugins won't crash the DAW anymore.

Return to “Antares Audio Technologies”