MondoMelt and VectoMelt 2 coming soon

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not many details available yet, but it seems MondoMelt, a cut down version of the most recent EchoMelt plugin (without the Echo function, and with a simplified Melt function) will be released soon. EchoMelt 3 users have a pre-release promo price for the next 2 weeks (should have received an email with code).

Also, I noticed VectoMelt 2 announced on the website....but no details as yet.

Maybe Jack can provide more details on both? Thanks

greenmind72 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:26 am EchoMelt 3 users have a pre-release promo price for the next 2 weeks (should have received an email with code).
Nope, did not. Registered owner of Echomelt & Echomelt 3.

But, serious question, why do I want a cut-down Echomelt? What I really want are a native ARM version of Phonec and PulseCode.

kidslow wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 pm
greenmind72 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:26 am EchoMelt 3 users have a pre-release promo price for the next 2 weeks (should have received an email with code).
Also registered owner of Echomelt and Echomelt 3 and didn't receive an email.

Frettchen wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:53 am
Also registered owner of Echomelt and Echomelt 3 and didn't receive an email.
Same thing over here.

Nor here (just checked both my inbox and spam folder)

No email yet here either and I used my upgrade to vectomelt yesterday, so I know my email is registered.

Received no email, and I own almost all their current catalogue. What's the discounted price?

Was there an email about VectoMelt 2 as well?

When Echomelt 3 came out, I didn't get an offer, despite owning the entire catalog. There may be a post here about it. Eventually emailed and got it squared away. Was told, "sometimes email subscribers don't get added to the correct list" ... I might think I would have been added to the correct list at that point. Seems I'm not alone.

Nice products, but Jack's in over his head. What with years late on the ARM native releases of core products and all the rest of these communication snafus. Find a way to monitor your support forum. These are table stakes bro.

Yeah I own most of their stuff and didn't get a code either

But, serious question, why do I want a cut-down Echomelt? What I really want are a native ARM version of Phonec and PulseCode.
The MondoMelt promo was an offer to EchoMelt3 users before being released. I just wanted to offer something while everyone waits on the other upgrades. It's a little different than EchoMelt in the way that it operates, being designed as more of an instant lo-fi effect. If you're not on the mailing list or didn't get an email, just contact me (either PM or email) and I'll get you set up.

kidslow wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:20 pm Was there an email about VectoMelt 2 as well?

When Echomelt 3 came out, I didn't get an offer, despite owning the entire catalog. There may be a post here about it. Eventually emailed and got it squared away. Was told, "sometimes email subscribers don't get added to the correct list" ... I might think I would have been added to the correct list at that point. Seems I'm not alone.

Nice products, but Jack's in over his head. What with years late on the ARM native releases of core products and all the rest of these communication snafus. Find a way to monitor your support forum. These are table stakes bro.
No there was no email about VectoMelt2.

GDPR made emailing customers a lot more difficult in that you have to comply to receive future emails when you make a purchase. If you didn't check the little box, you won't be emailed. There's nothing I can really do about that.

As for being years late on ARM. Yeah I have to rebuild all of my plugins from scratch. I'm only one person with a day job, special needs pets, and a million different things going on in life. I'm doing what I can. I know I'm not the best with social media as well as posting to this forum, and I apologize.

VectoMelt2 is close to completion. I don't do timelines because anything can happen, but I'd say November.

Phonec3 is also very close, although there's a few things I want to do still. However I'm shooting for before the end of the year.

PulseCode2 will be a while.

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:16 pm VectoMelt2 is close to completion. I don't do timelines because anything can happen, but I'd say November.

Phonec3 is also very close, although there's a few things I want to do still. However I'm shooting for before the end of the year.
:hyper: :hyper:

Saw on Facebook that Vectomelt 2 is out now: https://www.psychicmodulation.com/vectomelt.html
I heard nothing so far about a special intro price for Vectomelt owners apart from it being $54 (instead of $69) + VAT in EU
(*Intro Price available through 01/20/24). Looking at my previous purchases I'd suspect that there might be an upgrade option available...

I received an email about this, and it mentioned that owners of VectoMelt 1 will be sent a coupon for an additional discount. I don’t own V1, so can’t say what the upgrade price is.

greenmind72 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:06 am I received an email about this, and it mentioned that owners of VectoMelt 1 will be sent a coupon for an additional discount. I don’t own V1, so can’t say what the upgrade price is.
Thanks for the update. I reached out to them on Facebook as well.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”