apTrigga FR: Quick reverse layer order

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dragging layers around to reorder them can be kinda finicky and slow as you have to be precise about it lest you accidentally group layers together. I have a bunch of samples labelled by what midi velocity they should be played at though theoretically the file naming scheme in situations like this would usually be ordered in a way that the lowest numbers are the softest samples even when the numbers don't pertain to velocity in particular:

Can you please implement a way to quick reverse the order of selected layers through the right click menu?

(I'm thoroughly impressed on what apTrigga can do btw... Really love this thing. I bought the FX bundle mostly for apVerb and apQualizer but didn't expect to get so much out of apTrigga.)

This is already implemented in the plugin. Select all layers you wish to reverse in order, then navigate to the "sort/mix" tab and in the top-right action menu, choose "reverse selection order".
I admit it's a bit hidden :o.

Oh, that's awesome! Thanks. Maybe I should've read the manual more thoroughly lol

Return to “apulSoft”