new price : €48,00 ( was €81,50)

https://nusofting.com/plugins/sinmad-synth

sounds amazing

sqigls wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:35 am sounds amazing
Thank you!

the Sinmad Taron track has me totally intrigued. Demoing now
How long is this sale gonna run for?
cheers

sqigls wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:48 am the Sinmad Taron track has me totally intrigued. Demoing now
How long is this sale gonna run for?
cheers
31 December 2023, for sure, maybe longer.

I of course love liqih but I note an oversight: there is no mention of the fact that Sinmad supports MTS-ESP!

https://oddsound.com/usingmtsesp.php

I noticed the synth on the oddsound site but couldn't find anything on yours, not even in the manual

Notably, I pretty much buy things based on their MTS-ESP and/or MPE compatibility and likely am not the only one

[edit]

(so I immediately went and bought Sinmad and Echobis and now will be antsy while working wanting to play with new nusofting VSTs)

Hey runagate! Thanks for the feedback, yeah I added MTS-ESP after the
release
and didn't update the docs, my bad. Also Sinmad got its own
scale microtuning (octave repeat) with also a quick Pythagorean preset
[PT] little switch, the root note can of course be changed via rotation
[>>]. Too many "hidden" feature I know. Cheers.
Untitled.png
runagate wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:49 pm I of course love liqih but I note an oversight: there is no mention of
the fact that Sinmad supports MTS-ESP!

https://oddsound.com/usingmtsesp.php

I noticed the synth on the oddsound site but couldn't find anything on
yours, not even in the manual

Notably, I pretty much buy things based on their MTS-ESP and/or MPE
compatibility and likely am not the only one

[edit]

(so I immediately went and bought Sinmad and Echobis and now will be
antsy while working wanting to play with new nusofting VSTs)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Will it be coming to Apple silicon and VST3?

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:44 pm Will it be coming to Apple silicon and VST3?
Apple Silicon should be easy. I have a (debug / development) build, but I don't remember why we haven't released that yet. VST3 will take more work. There are two obvious approaches: one of which would take Liqih quite some time and one of which would take me quite some time. But it's definitely now on this list of required platforms to support, yes. (I think I can say that on behalf of Liqih ;-))

blurk wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:34 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:44 pm Will it be coming to Apple silicon and VST3?
Apple Silicon should be easy. I have a (debug / development) build, but I don't remember why we haven't released that yet. VST3 will take more work. There are two obvious approaches: one of which would take Liqih quite some time and one of which would take me quite some time. But it's definitely now on this list of required platforms to support, yes. (I think I can say that on behalf of Liqih ;-))
Thanks it's just that VST2 is deprecated now on Apple Silicon and won't even run in some hosts but if you are certain this is going to happen then I will take a risk

Actually since I bought all your other synths except for Wasp do I get a reduction on the all synths bundle?

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:30 am Actually since I bought all your other synths except for Wasp do I get a reduction on the all synths bundle?
Yes, I allways do that for those who ask. Anyway you are right about vst2 on new daws for apple macs Mx.
As blurk wrote we can build, for some older products, AU and VST2 compatibile with Apple silicon M2/M1, many already are, natively or via Rosetta. Echobis AU is native M1.

But if you require a nusofting VST3 on Apple M1/M2, this will be only possibile with the new products we're preparing, and so far Sinmad is not planned for a VST3 porting. We'll have first daHornet, Harptime 4 and two new plugins.

That's a pity, I like Sinmad

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:18 pm That's a pity, I like Sinmad
We may see about porting that a bit later.
What's your primary DAW on Mac? Does it only host VST3s built for macOS?

liqih wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:52 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:18 pm That's a pity, I like Sinmad
We may see about porting that a bit later.
What's your primary DAW on Mac? Does it only host VST3s built for macOS?
I use Komplete Kontrol a lot so VST3 is essential

Return to “NUSofting”