ATTENTION! For those who want to use Tracktion Waveform in their workflow!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

55 (688)

56 (689)

57 (690)
Let this action of mine look as stupid as you like, someone calls it war, ignorance, or something else, but inside the DAW everything should work very, very correctly. And now take the plugin https://trackbout.com/ripchord and record your midi with him and look at the delay.

58 (691)

60 (693)

61 (694)

62 (695)

64 (697)

So, more than 2 months have passed, there is no movement to correct it. For fools like @lmv: daw cannot process midi signals without delay, while if you install a third-party plugin, midi recording occurs almost perfectly. Midi signals which are simply 0 and 1., in the smallest numerical order than, for example, WAV, mp3.
Once again: midi signal and delay. Nothing bothers you? Midi signal and delay? In another way: pressing a button, a key, and a delay. There may be this case, many variables. And now playing a midi clip and delaying, where are the bunch of variables? There is none of them. What the hell is the delay?
This is very simplified, but it is true.

65 (698)

68 (701)

nowgad wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:24 pm68 (701)
Hi there! What is that numbers?

Vollofi wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:38 am
I'm counting the days when delay compensation will be at least the same as in FL. :)

nowgad wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:21 pm
Vollofi wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:38 am
I'm counting the days when delay compensation will be at least the same as in FL. :)
That's great, but what is your goal? Is this a protest against Tracktion?

I picture Nowgad a single protester outside an abandoned building, marching back and forth.

Tracktion has clearly closed his ticket and doesn't see any of this either way.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

Return to “Tracktion”