Guitar strummer doesn't play all notes at lower velocities...

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So strummer has a behavior where if you pull down velocity beyond a certain threshold, it will not play the note of the last string in the strum of a full chord using all six strings. I find this irritating because that last note can be critical in a chord voicing (ie. GM7) and in reality you can play a guitar with a lighter touch and still play every string. Is there a fix for this? I have yet to find anything in settings to fix this. Thanks, Joe

Yes, the velocity controls how many strings are used. That's the way these are designed. This is one reason why I make my own "strums" by drawing in the notes I want manually. Tedious but more flexible.

Thanks for the reply, fretman. When you say "drawing in the notes", are you referring to strummer? I know I can get the desired outcome using riffer, but was hoping to be able to achieve the same thing with strummer to save time. Can you draw in notes with strummer? Thanks.

Sorry. I don't use strummer. I manually draw the MIDI in the DAW's piano roll view.

Return to “Ample Sound”