FR to add per Step Slice Editing in the Step Sequencer

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love the Step Sequencer in Mutools Ive pimped up a Mux I downloaded from the Forum I ll up load my version when done. One of the things I miss is the ability to add extra Note Beats per Step, and B to be able to adjust the length of each Lane rather than all of them at once (eg what you can do in Isotopes Break Tweaker) So this FR is for these to be added maybe at some stage if possible I realize you have a backlog of items this request would realy open up the Step Sequencer up more .
So far my Mux I added another Sampler to each track and increased the patterns to 16 whats not to love Im very happy with progress so far I would still love the Rack to Pin to the Track because I always keep my Open Racks left side because Im in and out all the Time..... Thanks Jar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Being able to adjust the length of each lane would be great

You can see an example on Reason’s Drum Sequencer here at the 6 minute mark
https://youtu.be/gr_XQ4qmaPA?si=FnAjVzwzIZTxSVuL&t=6m

A lane can also play backwards etc

(Update: just seen this user creation that seems to have an option to change each lane length viewtopic.php?t=483718&start=225)

Solo and Mute are also kind of essential when using it as a drum sequencer.. Are there any user creations that do it?

thanks
J

Return to “MUTOOLS”