How do i reset the fretting position?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AMH

:D I don't mean moving the capo. But the guitar is sometimes stuck playing in a range it should not be playing in. Is there a way to control the fretting position manually without using the capo?
Take shreddage for example.I looked at the manual but it only vaguely describes what the function is. And none of the keys it describes work when i locate them in the piano roll. It would be best if i could lock the playable range until i decide to move it again. This way it keeps hopping to different ranges randomly while playing.

Alyctro wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:17 am :D I don't mean moving the capo. But the guitar is sometimes stuck playing in a range it should not be playing in. Is there a way to control the fretting position manually without using the capo?
Take shreddage for example.I looked at the manual but it only vaguely describes what the function is. And none of the keys it describes work when i locate them in the piano roll. It would be best if i could lock the playable range until i decide to move it again. This way it keeps hopping to different ranges randomly while playing.
take AGM for example, you can refer to section 2.12.2 of http://www.amplesound.net/en/Main_Panel_Manual-AGM.pdf

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:31 am
Alyctro wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:17 am :D I don't mean moving the capo. But the guitar is sometimes stuck playing in a range it should not be playing in. Is there a way to control the fretting position manually without using the capo?
take AGM for example, you can refer to section 2.12.2 of http://www.amplesound.net/en/Main_Panel_Manual-AGM.pdf
It didn't work before because FL Studio's root note isn't the same as all the others, thanks.

Alyctro wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:53 pm
Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:31 am
It didn't work before because FL Studio's root note isn't the same as all the others, thanks.
In FL studio, the notes are just 2 octaves higher.

Return to “Ample Sound”