Automation of the control over Ample Guitar plugins

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm working with the acoustic Ample Guitar plugin and wanted to automate the choice of input Guitar Pro file and track in the *TAB* menu with scripts (preferably in python). My current DAW is Reaper which supports quite an extensive API, however it seems that such detailed control over the VST plugins is out its scope.

Do you know of any DAWs that would be able to control the choice of the used Guitar Pro track with scripts? Does Ample Guitar even support this kind of a feature?

rockerr wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:48 pm I'm working with the acoustic Ample Guitar plugin and wanted to automate the choice of input Guitar Pro file and track in the *TAB* menu with scripts (preferably in python). My current DAW is Reaper which supports quite an extensive API, however it seems that such detailed control over the VST plugins is out its scope.

Do you know of any DAWs that would be able to control the choice of the used Guitar Pro track with scripts? Does Ample Guitar even support this kind of a feature?
Sorry this feature is not available for now. May I ask why you need to automate the choice of input Tab file and track? Typically you only need to import several Tab files into your DAW when you work on a project.

Well, in short, I'm working on research related to Neural Networks in audio and for its purpose I need to create a dataset of guitar samples along with MIDI or guitar tabs that matches it. Ample Guitar seems to fit this just fine, however having the option of automating the input Guitar Pro file would make it even better for my needs.

Return to “Ample Sound”