Audio Engine has Crashed - Waveform 12.5 with Groove DR

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can confirm that the latest Beta does indeed fix the groove_doctor crash ( tested on Linux so far so good ). I haven't been talking to the developers recently, so I'm not sure when they will release the fix to the public.

carlos09 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:08 pm Thanks Dopet, who gets to test the Beta's?
Hi! I just loaded up the beta and can also confirm dr groove is working again!

I wrote a note to tracktion thru their website about the issue a few weeks ago and in a recent reply from them they gave me the link to the beta. Besides that I have never had any behind the scenes access before. :)

Great ... thanks for the updates, I guess we just hold on for a while to get the fix!!

12.5.11 is now in the beta downloads in your account. Fixes the groove doctor crash it seems.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

dopet wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:02 pm
carlos09 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:08 pm Thanks Dopet, who gets to test the Beta's?
Hi! I just loaded up the beta and can also confirm dr groove is working again!

I wrote a note to tracktion thru their website about the issue a few weeks ago and in a recent reply from them they gave me the link to the beta. Besides that I have never had any behind the scenes access before. :)

Please send me the link of the beta version

This link might work if you are logged in to your Tracktion account: https://marketplace.tracktion.com/downl ... chive?v=12
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Same here. v. 12.5.11, Win 10. Using Spark40 ISO as audio intarface. Keeps crashing. Please help.. :(

Return to “Tracktion”