Audio Engine has Crashed - Waveform 12.5 with Groove DR

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

I hope someone could help.
I have updated to Waveform Free 12.5 with an expansion pack including Groove DR.
Whenever I attempt to quantise an audio track, Waveform crashes and I get a message stating the Audio Engine has Crashed.
I have been using Waveform for several years without issue.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Carl

Confirmed here too, I've reported it to the developers.

Thanks mikoatkvr .. please let us know what the response is.

Will do mate :)

Hello! Just chiming in to say I have the same issue with Groove Dr after the update. Thought I was going crazy....

Just for completeness:
Running full version of Waveform
Win 10

Confirm. In my Ubuntu Linux setup, Groove Doctor crashes Waveform 12.5, even with the lastest 12.5.5 update. I may have to reinstall 12.3, as this tool is really essential for me.
I

Have got the same here on Windows 11. It crashes after clicking "analyse".

Has anyone got any response from Tracktion on this yet?
I'm still waiting for an acknowledgment.

Question to musirafael .... did you roll back to 12.3, and if so, did it fix Groove Dr?

No, not yet. I use Tracktion exclusively to prepare backing tracks for our rehersals and Dr Groove is exactly what I need. I hope the'll fix it soon, it seems like a common problem.

carlos09 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:16 pm Question to musirafael .... did you roll back to 12.3, and if so, did it fix Groove Dr?
Hi, I rolled back to Version 12.1.8 and Dr Groove works just fine in the older versions. I just went back to pre-12.5 as I don't recall Dr Groove working with any version of 12.5? I could be wrong though....

If someone has it working with an earlier version of 12.5 please let me know!

carlos09 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:36 pm Has anyone got any response from Tracktion on this yet?
I'm still waiting for an acknowledgment.
I got a reply on this issue saying they have forwarded it to the dev team. Did take a while to get reply. The other issues I have logged I am still waiting for any reply.

Cool... I just sent them another message about this last night.

Thanks for the update!

Just got word a new beta is out that should fix this problem, not sure when it will be released into the wild.

Thanks Dopet, who gets to test the Beta's?

Return to “Tracktion”