Cant play 2 notes on same string

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am currently using the free version of ample acoustic guitar. I want to program chords that I play in keyboard mode but cant program in strummer mode. It doesn't allow me to play two notes on the same string. Has there been an update that allows this or am i confined to a set chord bank that doesnt allow for variations.

Kind Regards/ any help is appreciated

L

StrangeManLost wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:39 pm I am currently using the free version of ample acoustic guitar. I want to program chords that I play in keyboard mode but cant program in strummer mode. It doesn't allow me to play two notes on the same string. Has there been an update that allows this or am i confined to a set chord bank that doesnt allow for variations.

L
Sorry I don't get your point, What do you mean by "It doesn't allow me to play two notes on the same string"?

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:19 am
StrangeManLost wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:39 pm I am currently using the free version of ample acoustic guitar. I want to program chords that I play in keyboard mode but cant program in strummer mode. It doesn't allow me to play two notes on the same string. Has there been an update that allows this or am i confined to a set chord bank that doesnt allow for variations.

L
Sorry I don't get your point, What do you mean by "It doesn't allow me to play two notes on the same string"?
In strummer mode you cant play two notes on the same string but in keyboard mode you cant. i play the keys, figuring out the exact chord for strummer mode is a hassle

StrangeManLost wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:49 am
Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:19 am

L
In strummer mode you cant play two notes on the same string but in keyboard mode you cant. i play the keys, figuring out the exact chord for strummer mode is a hassle
Sorry this is impossible, if you want to play the exact chord for strummer mode, you can use chord detection feature of strummer, i.e., you can refer to section 1.5.2 of http://www.amplesound.net/en/Guitar_Strummer.pdf

Return to “Ample Sound”