Ample Guitar M Lite 2 C++ Error

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to download Ample Guitar M lite 2, as I've been told it's really good. However, right at the end of the installation process, I get the message "A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine." and I can't do anything about it. That is the only installation issue I'm having, so is there either a way to get C++ 2010 (I tried but no cigar) or bypass it? Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ignore and close: viewtopic.php?t=445828

Ok. I guess it just won't show up in my Ableton plugins folder then. If you know why that would be the case, that would be extremely helpful. Thank you anyways.

Asmer wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:56 pm Ok. I guess it just won't show up in my Ableton plugins folder then. If you know why that would be the case, that would be extremely helpful. Thank you anyways.
The plugins' default folder could be different with your Ableton plugins folder, please carefully check the plugin folder is correctly added.

Return to “Ample Sound”