Clipshifter failed validation

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi I'm on macos 13.3.1 and logic 10.7.4 Clipshifter give me a failed validation error:

1 Channel Test:
Render Test at 512 frames
ERROR: -66745 IN CALL AudioUnitRender

* * FAIL

I restart reinstall rescan done all.. thx for the help

I am not sure what is happening. My first suggestion would be to restart the computer because there was a bug with the AU validation right after a plugin was installed. It sounds like you tried this already.

ClipShifter has been replaced by Clipped-MAX (although it is not free). Were you able to download Clipped-MAX and see if validation works?

I'm having this exact same issue with my new Mac Studio (OS Ventura 13) and the latest version of Logic.

I'm getting the same failed validation error and have also restarted, rescanned, etc. Any updates on this issue?

If you are using OS Catalina or newer, ClipShifter won't work anymore. Apple dropped support for 32-bit plugins. ClipShifter is built to include both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

You can try Clipped-MAX, but there isn't currently a free version. I am working on re-writing Clipped-MAX right now to natively support M1 chips. I will look at adding a limited free feature to match ClipShifter, since I know a lot of people still use ClipShifter.

Return to “LVC-Audio”