New M42 Patch banks at Patch Arena

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

2 new patch banks at Patch Arena:

http://www.patcharena.com/modules.php?n ... ad&cid=213

Don't know if the link will work as you might need to be a member to download patches, but it's worth it.

1. Mystahrs 32 Presets for M42..you might already have it, but if you don't , you can get them here as well. Nice leads, Pads, SEQ's and RYMS!

2.TC_M42_RYMS: just created per request of this forum. These are 16 RYM patches. It was a blast programming the M42 again and really got into it. Nice bright in your face RYMS, one of the main features of the M42 Nebula.

Would appreciatte comments. I also did an MP3 which i might post soon showcasing these RYMS. Quite fun!

TC

just grabbed them ...
try them out tonight ...

thank you ...

Sounds Great - M42 is so easy to program it's easy to generate even more.

Thanks!

YBaCuO

YBaCuO wrote:Sounds Great - M42 is so easy to program it's easy to generate even more.

Thanks!

YBaCuO

theres a few in there with your sugg: No Drone sound, just the ryms going..sorta like "electrodrums"..as a matter of fact, thats what the patches are called ;-)

TC

Ahhh, I ignored them at first, but now I'm able to mellow them out a little (okay, a lot). Sure is easy to tweak M42 too.

so...anybody try out these banks?

TC

tconrardy wrote:

Don't know if the link will work as you might need to be a member to download patches, but it's worth it.
Actually no, not anymore. I never log in enymore even tho I am a member, and download all the time.

I'll be checking em out, Tim, no worries :D

Thanks for sharing em!

Return to “AlgoMusic”