Audiority is awesome !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello !

I never posted on this forum, but been buying things on KVR for a little while now...
Well, I just bought 5 Audiority plugins from a fellow Kvr-ist and after a few sessions with them, I just couldn't stop thinking that I needed to tell the world how good they are !
So yeah, that's it, they are awesome !
Tube Modulator has an incredible sound to it, gritty and 3D !
Plexitape is beyond amazing for dark noisy delays and the verbs are also adding some great color compare to other well know brands...
Just wanted to share this and say thank you to Audiority to have come up with plugins that actually make you want to experiment for hours and hours !
Cheers :phones:

(im in no way affiliated to Audiority btw...)

Funny, I have a lot of plugins, but not a single one from Audiority. I don’t know what’s going on with them, but every time I demo one I’m disappointed. The last one I tried was their Echorec emulation. It was described as way better than Pulsar’s, so I love Pulsar’s Echorec, so I couldn’t wait to hear what something better sounded like. I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t sound bad, but I just wasn’t getting the same vibe that pours out of Echorec. Also, the UI made it more difficult to use, which is odd considering how simple a device like that is. Anyway, that’s just my take on it. I know a lot of people love their plugins, but they’re just not for me.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

i own some of them and agree with the good impression of the OP for many of their product
i bought their version of echorek because it seemed the most flexible... that he is, but a bit tricky to use if your looking for easy manipulation
i appreciate also their space station emulation...

Audiority is indeed a great company. I think their recent releases in particular have been particularly good: Space Station, Electric Mistress, Chorus Ensembler, Dark Matter. One thing I find is that I really have to play with the input/output levels on these to avoid distortion, like the Chorus Ensembler for example. I know it's modeling the preamp, but even in Modern mode, it's a bit picky with input levels. But these are great plugins that ooze vibe.

The older stuff, like the stomps, I don't find myself using often. TONEX has basically replaced all things guitar distortion for me ITB. Or Cytomic's The Scream, which I think is still the pinnacle of ITB guitar pedals.

Plexitape is a fantastic plugin. Just wonderful sound.
Green Reaper and Echoes are keepers as well.

Yeah Audiority is awesome. I have all their products and I find them very inspirational and high quality and well worth the asking prices.

side filter is very nice, also the reverb
aliasing plugin owner
:?

The preamp thingy slaps.

Xenoverb is very simple and very good
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:43 pm Xenoverb is very simple and very good
Absolutely, and so easy to get really unique and creative sounds from, the Bode and Formant modes etc.

Polaris too, delving into that weird no-mans land between delay and reverb.

Audiority is my favorite developer i have discovered in the last 6 months or so. Pyros, Chorus Ensembler, and Dark Memory are fantastic. Pyros in Studiorack makes for some of the best MB saturation I have used. Ill likely be picking up more from Luka. Also, he is very quick and willing to communicate if you reach out. That goes a long way for me.

Audiority, Kilohearts and Toneboosters cover almost everything for me these days :)

Their 3 band vca compressor is rad as hell.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Grainspace fan here.

zerocrossing wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:16 pm Funny, I have a lot of plugins, but not a single one from Audiority. I don’t know what’s going on with them, but every time I demo one I’m disappointed. The last one I tried was their Echorec emulation. It was described as way better than Pulsar’s, so I love Pulsar’s Echorec, so I couldn’t wait to hear what something better sounded like. I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t sound bad, but I just wasn’t getting the same vibe that pours out of Echorec. Also, the UI made it more difficult to use, which is odd considering how simple a device like that is. Anyway, that’s just my take on it. I know a lot of people love their plugins, but they’re just not for me.
It’s definitely better than the too-clean and shiny Pulsar stuff :-) Couldn’t stand the Pulsar one in comparison! The Audiority one is a lot more grimy and gritty, which is what I look for in fake tape stuff. That said, I replaced it with Softube Tape Echoes eventually. The UI is ok once you get used to it - Pulsar does have great UIs… I just don’t like any of them in terms of how they sound.

Electric Matter is a fantastic flanger, and the new Dark Matter is a great BBD chorus (even though it’s listed as a delay). Their free Dr Phase is a good phaser - better than many paid ones, but not as flexible. And the Distorion1 mk2 is one of the better distortion pedals (The Scream is better). Not all of their stuff is “the best”. Those are my favorites. You can get them for little $$, which is a bonus, and Luca listens to feedback and acts on it if it’s an improvement.

I have several other Audiority plugins that haven’t made the bar more recently and have since been deleted.

How flexible does a Phase 90 need to be?
It only has one knob.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Effects”