AAS Multiphonics CV-2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AAS has been busy thinking of impressive new ways to disappoint users.

$49 upgrade? Lol. Good luck with that, buddy.

Looks nice but I haven't even really looked into CV-1 that much yet. :hihi:

49$...no way

CV-1 was a huge disappointment, bit cheeky to charge for this upgrade, its the minimum CV-1 should have been. Even with the 15 new (pretty basic) modules its so far behind the rest (VCV, Cherry, Softube etc) I just cat see why they bother.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I like it. But not that much.

Should be a free update. At most a very cheap upgrade, 49 is way too much. I think thats how much I paid for CV1. The FX version should come with CV1. Other than that it looks like they only added fairly standard modules that most modulars come with already. I love modulars and usually have gas for them, but this will add nothing interesting for me, so I'll pass.

Make an automatically polyphonic version and I'll be all over it, I wouldn't mind paying to upgrade for that

j wazza wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:51 pm 49 is way too much. I think thats how much I paid for CV1.
Me too, I would pay $20 for the upgrade but not much more.

49 is too much - I own EVERYTHING from AAS ...
Cubase Pro 12 - WIN10 - Soniccore XITE-1

muswellhillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:11 pm 49 is too much - I own EVERYTHING from AAS ...
me too, ...entire modelling collection

49? I has 79 in my personal upgrades

I won't buy it if it's not polyphonic. I probably won't buy it anyway and wait for Zebra 3.

SLiC wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:04 pm CV-1 was a huge disappointment, bit cheeky to charge for this upgrade, its the minimum CV-1 should have been. Even with the 15 new (pretty basic) modules its so far behind the rest (VCV, Cherry, Softube etc) I just cat see why they bother.
totally agree.
they weren't providing any significant updates to CV-1 and then they just made a 2 version and want to charge money from people who trusted them.
That sucks.
And it seems there is no grace period too even for people who bought it recently.

They would’ve been much better off just porting these to VCV and/or VM. I would actually pay for those and they would’ve opened themselves up to a significantly larger group of users.

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:00 pm 49? I has 79 in my personal upgrades
Ah now that has been revised to the $49.

Return to “Instruments”