Ample Sound updates 8 Basses to v3.6

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has updated 8 virtual basses to v3.6 (ABTR6 to v1.1 and AMR to v3.7) with new Riffer, Scaling UI size and new presets.

New Features:
  • A new Riffer system, fully compatible with standard MIDI, 4-string, 5-string, and 6-string Bass riffs can be read interchangeably, and compatible with guitar riffs.
  • UI size scaling function.
  • Updated preset files for all 8 Basses and added some new presets.
  • Updated legato system. Legato Slide and HP support different intervals on different strings, and the start notes on multiple strings can be played at different times.
  • Improved microphone mix modes for ABA and ABU.
Issue fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where plugins might fail to load in large projects on Mac.
  • Fixed an issue where some notes may not stop properly during fast polyphonic playing with HP and Repeat articulations.
  • Fixed channel EQ switch display issues for ABA and ABU.
This upgrade is free for existing users. Users can log in to the Myamplesound page to download.

ABTR6 1.1 does not appear under "My Updates". I was able to download it from the "My Installers" section though.

have to download sample too ?
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 11 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 13 / VEP7 / 24 ch X-Touch / Console 1 /Metagrid Pro / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 / Roli Seabord

Return to “Ample Sound”