Vhorns Saxophones, stuck notes and other controllers

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased the Vhorns Saxophones, and boy do they sound great. But I have a huge problem with stuck notes. I can't play for 2 minutes without having reset by clicking stop on Falcon. I am primarily a (JamOrigin) MIDI Guitar user, and I suspect it may have something to do with it, but I have a considerable amount of instruments for Falcon already, where this never happens. And we are not talking any strange kind of MIDI Messages here.
I have also been trying to use the MPE mode, but without any success really. I have a Roli Seaboard, but I can't get my head around MPE with a pitch bend range =1. Glad for any help here. :)

Could you contact us directly using the contact form on our website mentioning this thread? Maybe there is some MIDI message duplication that triggers those stuck notes and i'd need a MIDI file that has the stuck note problem to be able to test this.
We can also talk about the MPE thing, the initial tests we ran were made on a linnstrument and were working fine (when engaging MPE from the preferences which sets the pitch bend range to 12), but we did not have the chance to test it on a seaboard yet.

LoFiLeif, your videos are an encyclopedia of knowledge that I am absorbing as I start using Midi Guitar 2, TEC BC , SWAM and BBC Orchestra. In several videos you mentioned you use templates for MG2 that you created for various instruments. Would you mind providing a download link so others can use them? Thanks again for the fine tutorials!

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
lasvideo wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:15 pm LoFiLeif, your videos are an encyclopedia of knowledge that I am absorbing as I start using Midi Guitar 2, TEC BC , SWAM and BBC Orchestra. In several videos you mentioned you use templates for MG2 that you created for various instruments. Would you mind providing a download link so others can use them? Thanks again for the fine tutorials!
Hey, and thanks for those very kind words. Obviously, I haven't been checking this post/thread for a while 😬 I had a brief mail exchange with Acousticsamples directly instead and forgot about this. So sorry about that! The templates I think you are referring to are the MG2 MIDI Mappings for the SWAM instruments? That is the only templates I can come to think of right now, and they are here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ksk2wfurxjo9 ... aHtQa?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ksk2wfurxjo9xfk/AADXQy4kB0NrjQ_WwUITaHtQa?dl=0)

Return to “AcousticsampleS”