Un registering products no longer possible?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would appreciate a swift answer if anyone can help, thanks.

I'm trying to sell some of my licenses, which last time I tried was eminently possible. All I had to do was unregister on the website and send the relevant codes to the new user. Smooth as butter.

But this doesn't seem to be possible for some of the items I'm trying to sell. Has something changed? for example, I have the Mini V listed but I've just noticed that, under my products, there is no option to unregister the item. Am i missing something, or is this no longer possible?

This has been resolved, thanks

Its not relevant for me, but often its frustrating to see a problem is resolved and no explanation how. Even if the answer looks stupid, you might not be the only one who came across this problem. Either change the title and empty the posts, or even better, tell how the problem was solved.
People search the net for solutions and stumble over it and would waist time in this case…

ghostwhistler wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:25 pm This has been resolved, thanks
How was it solved? I have the same problem.

If you're talking about any freebies then Yes they cannot be removed anymore..but if you ask the support they can just delete them from your account.
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

nirm123 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:59 pm
ghostwhistler wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:25 pm This has been resolved, thanks
How was it solved? I have the same problem.
you have to fill in a support form on their website. Follow the links in their FAQ

Return to “Arturia”