Sylenth not loading in Pro Tools

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, not sure what has happened but sylenth has stopped working for me.

I have tried deactivating from my account, deleting the plugin from components, reinstalling the full version, restarting the machine afterwards obviously... The installer is completing and asking to restart machine, PT loads fine, but then when trying to load sylenth plugin from PT menu, it comes up with an error message saying not authorized... and it doesn't give me the opportunity to activate sylenth, it just stays inactive within PT...

Any thoughts??

PT 2022.9.0
Mac OS 10.14.6
Mac Pro 5,1 - 12 core - 2.66ghz - 24gb RAM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I once had a similar problem, deleting the .aaxplugin file helped:
- Finder > Go > Go to Folder ~/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins
- Delete the .aaxplugin file
- Install the latest available version
- Restart

Hey thanks for this... I thought I had actually tried this, but turns out I had only deleted the 'component' version of the plug before reinstalling... Gonna try this now and report back... Have deleted vst, component and aax now...

Ok so that didn't work... :-(

I have latest Protools 2022.9 on Mac OS Mojave and Silent doesn't load either
Error message is the following :
"The following plug-ins were made inactive because of insufficient system resources:
Sylenth1 (1)"

I uninstalled and reinstalled but the error stays the same

:(
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 3.12.19 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

So what are our options ? I don't see any answer on this forum ...

Your best option is to use the designated way of contacing Lennardigital's support: https://www.lennardigital.com/support/c ... p?type=def

Please download and install the new beta version from your account page to fix this problem!

Return to “LennarDigital”