Bitwig Studio 4.3.10 up if anyone still cares!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Changes in Bitwig Studio 4.3.10 [released 07 October 2022]

FIXES
Sound package update dialog is now only shown for licensed content
Splice activation did not work correctly or could cause crashes
Starting a trial phase was showing an error or could lead to a crash
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Yes, I still care. :)

no but thanks ;)

Trying to be positive here. Should we expect a big workflow update this year? Maybe in less than a month of time? With bug fixes as well? Like, they released a paywall, so what is up with the subscription? How big of an update will it be this year?

trollology wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 pm Trying to be positive here. Should we expect a big workflow update this year? Maybe in less than a month of time? With bug fixes as well? Like, they released a paywall, so what is up with the subscription? How big of an update will it be this year?
small company
so they will use the time to make new addons
you pay for it
be thankfull

its a great daay ;)

at least they don't have to solve m1 compatibility again (and import .fls .als project kinds of stuff) I can imagine how they have liked them ...

I don't care with add-ons if will able to see at least one point (from the first 5) of https://bitwish.top/votes in the next beta :pray: and they won't be addons ...
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Some new GUI skins would be just as important for me. Dark mode and black themes have worn off for me and my eyes hence I find it easier at mo going back to Ableton. I think a lot of people now will sit on their current plans unless something special comes

kultschar wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:02 pm Some new GUI skins would be just as important for me. Dark mode and black themes have worn off for me and my eyes hence I find it easier at mo going back to Ableton. I think a lot of people now will sit on their current plans unless something special comes
i had tears in mey eyes , i opend my ableton 10 ( old liense)
and i got good vibes form the past . love the gui

i dont know why i switchted to paywig
so many thanks to paywig i discovered ableton again

musikarldererste wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm i dont know why i switchted to paywig
Good on you for not knowing why you switched to Bitwig (paywig). I don't have this luxury though, I know exactly why I chose Bitwig and not other DAWs, I tried like 5 of them before committing.

trollology wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 pm
musikarldererste wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm i dont know why i switchted to paywig
Good on you for not knowing why you switched to Bitwig (paywig). I don't have this luxury though, I know exactly why I chose Bitwig and not other DAWs, I tried like 5 of them before committing.
ableton has still good features like scale for paino roll , and grooves feature
so paywig still not

so i will later drive to berlin , and let them know that i switchedback to ableton
after i piss on their window

musikarldererste wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm
kultschar wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:02 pm Some new GUI skins would be just as important for me. Dark mode and black themes have worn off for me and my eyes hence I find it easier at mo going back to Ableton. I think a lot of people now will sit on their current plans unless something special comes
i had tears in mey eyes , i opend my ableton 10 ( old liense)
and i got good vibes form the past . love the gui

i dont know why i switchted to paywig
so many thanks to paywig i discovered ableton again
Fine, then go and troll their threads

trollology wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:13 pm Trying to be positive here. Should we expect a big workflow update this year? Maybe in less than a month of time? With bug fixes as well? Like, they released a paywall, so what is up with the subscription? How big of an update will it be this year?
For sure there will be a new Bitwig update this year...

Unless there's a new Bitwig update in a matter of weeks, and with a reasonable amount of new content, the obvious conclusion is that the "Spectral Suite" started life as the 4.4 update and is indeed delaying development.

hyperdeath666 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:26 pm Unless there's a new Bitwig update in a matter of weeks, and with a reasonable amount of new content, the obvious conclusion is that the "Spectral Suite" started life as the 4.4 update and is indeed delaying development.
I predict this won't happen. If they have a normal update nearly ready to go, why not wait a few weeks and release it and spectral suite at the same time to get some goodwill? To me it makes no sense to do things like this unless they are cannibalizing something that was intended for the next release.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

ralfrobert wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:55 am Yes, I still care. :)
Me too.

I need it to buy the Spectral Suite. :hihi: :hihi:

Return to “Bitwig”