Bass & Acoustic Bass

Official support for: premiersoundfactory.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

機能について質問です。Acoustic Bass Premier GとBass Premier Gは共にスライドやグリスの速さを調整する事は可能でしょうか。またレガートの速さをGUI上以外で調整する事は可能でしょうか。

もし不可能であれば新たに機能を追加して頂けると幸いです。
Last edited by reckoner777 on Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Might get more response if posted in English. I translated it in Google translate, but unfortunately I can't help you.

Per Google:
I have a question about the function. Is it possible for both Acoustic Bass Premier G and Bass Premier G to adjust the speed of slides and grease? Is it possible to adjust the speed of legato other than on the GUI?

If it is not possible, we would appreciate it if you could add a new function.

ご質問ありがとうございます。

当社ベースライブラリはスライド、グリスも実際のグリス等のサンプルを録音、再生しています。スクリプトでそれを伸縮させた音は、作者的に許容を超えた音質劣化を引き起こすためそれはしない方針を取っております。

ただ実際のプロダクションに使ってみると、例えば次の音がFだからFまでグリスさせたい、等の厳密な打ち込みの必要はほとんどなく、ざっくりとした打ち込みで十分リアルなアナログフィールが得られる事がほとんどです。

またKeyをまたいでジャンプした演奏ではポルタメント的にレガートも利用出来ます。それ以外にも多数のグリス、スライドサンプルも収録しています。タイミング重視の場面ではピッチベンドも使えます。

以上の理由から、申し訳ございませんがPREMIERのベースシリーズには速さをGUIで調節する必要性をあまり感じておりません。また、それはエッジーなサウンドとのトレードオフとお考え頂ければ幸いです。
宜しくお願い申し上げます。

Thank you for your comment.
You could not adjust the speed on GUI in our library, because all slide and gliss sounds are the real recorded samples and it's not synthesized one. And I don't like the sound with time stretched samples in Kontakt.

It's trade-off for the advantage of edgy sounds of Acoustic Bass Premier and Bass Premier. But actually, I do not need adjuster in my opinion. Because you can choose slides roughly, and it's no problem in most situation. it packed many gliss and slide samples, and you can stop it anytime with key off. Legato and pitch bend are synthesized, but you can move at just time you need. I hope you'll like it.

Return to “Premier Sound Factory”