EXT64

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beta 1.0 is here again! Looks like he's staying at 1.0 but there is a date change.
Beta 1.0 – 12-feb-2023
  • bug: drag and drop a track into FX panel (inserts/sends) crash
  • bug: undo add track doesn’t restore track selected state
  • bug: ch.pressure in part caused velocity drawing glitches
  • bug: Roland Cloud VST2 plugin editor didn’t show up
  • bug: midi out enable driver crash
  • bug: midi record first event(s) skipped when countdown enabled
  • bug: hanging notes when change track while playing notes from midi in
  • midi part event list double-click to highlight all events of same type
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I'll try the latest Beta 1.0 later, but the earlier Beta seems to be more stable than any of the alphas

Promising ....
Time for a Mac release?

Has anyone had problems loading samples after having previously saved a project using those samples?

The samples seem to be saved correctly at the time when the project is saved, but are not loaded back into the audio tracks when the project is re-opened.

I threw to together a project with some samples and saved the project. When attempting to re-open the project by selecting it from the FILE drop down menu, the samples did not load, but loading the project from the project list in the browser the samples do load correctly.
So there does seem to be a bit of a bug there.

I couldn't reproduce this so far, also not by opening such a project with samples from the file drop down menu.

Maybe related to type of samples (bit depth, mono vs. stereo, ...) or size of them?

@Dev/devs: How could we help to try to find this bug?

I don't see the problem in EnergyXT2.7, only in EXT64

It makes no difference whether I open the project via File->Open or open it via the browser. I'm wondering whether it's related to my system. EXT64 is running from my C:\ drive (SSD). My projects and samples are all sitting on my D:\ drive.

My wav files are between 2 and 4 seconds in length, stereo, and I have tried both 16 and 24-bit depths. File sizes are between 350Kb and 1Mb

I tested all versions from alpha2 until beta1 (second version). If I try to load projects containing samples, I get the Sample not Loaded annotation within the sample display representation in the sequencer view for all versions from alpha3 up to beta1 (second version).

alpha2 does load the samples from within the project whether using the File->Open method or when loading the project from the browser.

seismic1 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:19 am I tested all versions from alpha2 until beta1 (second version). If I try to load projects containing samples, I get the Sample not Loaded annotation within the sample display representation in the sequencer view for all versions from alpha3 up to beta1 (second version).

alpha2 does load the samples from within the project whether using the File->Open method or when loading the project from the browser.
have you contacted jørgen about this?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I have now.

Ok :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

A new Beta 1.0 is here, but there is a date change.
Beta 1.0 – 05-mar-2023

* bug: browser search missing results
* bug: “sample not loaded” error after adding samples to unsaved project and reload
* bug: step record insert note crash
* bug: loop sometimes skipping playback (depending on sample rare/tempo)

I'll try it later tonight

ver nice :)

Return to “energyXT”