Crash with Waves Clarity Vx

Official support for: acondigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good to know I'm not alone with this issue. For me, Waves Clarity crashes literally EVERY single time I try to run it from the 'Plugins' section. Doesn't matter if I choose VST or VST3 version, it always throws me an error message and Acoustica closes immediately.
However, since I had similar problems with trying to run Thimeo StereoToo inside Soundop and I managed to overcome this by putting the said VST into the 'FX Rack', I tried to do the same with Acoustica and Waves Clarity. What I did is I put Waves Clarity VST into 'Processing Chain'... and the plugin works perfectly fine. No crashes, and no error messages, it just needs a second or two to start working.
VST3 is also working fine for me this way.

EDIT: After I applied this solution, Waves Clarity started working correctly even when I launch it from the 'Plugins' section, as well.

Thanks for the tip! This information is quite useful as it indicates that the problem occurs when Acoustica reloads the settings from the last time the plug-in was used (this doesn't happen in the chain). We'll investigate this!

Return to “Acon Digital”