Is this site still active/legit?

Official support for: amguk.co.uk and samples4.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I stumped upon this link while searching for samples. I've been a fan of AMG since the oldschool BigFishAudio era (its by far not the same these days). I see there is a huge library made available on the amg site, but when I click explore at the bottom it goes to another site that has 404 errors when clicking individual library links. Some things there seem a little shady. If this is legit though that's great news. Im just a little skeptical right now based on the websites.

I sent a message to "Contact Us" and i get an auto email from
"[my name]matt_at_dropswitch.com"
I also sent a message on reasonrefills_com to find out about and have also received an auto email from the same exact address. This raises questions.

If I click a purchase link it goes to another site dropswitch.cartloom_com. Same as the email. Is this legit or a scam? Can anyone confirm? The AMG twitter seems active and legit, but the site raises questions.

Yes that's all valid etc. Email matt@amguk.co.uk if needing reassurance but it's simply another domain we use. It's where the links are from for downloads. I understand the concern but it's us. I do need to find time to go round all the sites and check for bad links etc. It seemed like a good idea to have lots of sites at one time. Not so much these days.

Return to “AMG”