APQUALIZER bug FL studio

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When switching my buffer, on mixed phase mode? i think is what caused and extreme DC, which i can get rid of by disabling apqualizer. Now im having an issue when rendering only a few channels (that have apqualizer on them) , end up with extreme DC and the instruments dont get output.
Leaving me with a really weird render.

I'm happy to check this , but what means "switching my buffer"?

I can confirm the bug (although I still don't know what "switching my buffer" means) and it's an issue that needs immediate attention. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible and everything else is resting until this problem is resolved. It'll be part of a 2.5.2 update.

Sorry, i meant switching my soundcards buffer length, caused this. As well as rendering a newer song of mine, with the new phase modes on apq.

Thank you for taking a look :)

I have fixed the problem and will release an update as soon as testing is complete (any day now). The extreme DC was just convolution with random values caused by a stupid bug with SSE alignment. Fruity Loops likes to send random-size buffers sometimes (I guess to distribute CPU load more evenly) - that made it easier to find this problem during debugging - it wouldn't show up as long as buffer sizes were even.

Sweet, thank you for the update!

So im still having a similar / same problem. When i switch an instance of APQ to analog, mixed, or linear modes, they will work in that moment, but when i go to render out, the track will be broken, with DC, or it will just mute instruments / channels. Ive held off from using the different phase modes for this reason still to this day.

Do you have any insight why this is still happening to me or how i correct it?

Its a bummer to not be able to use the different phase modes in FL studio :( Rendering is broken (zero sounds from the rendered wav) anytime i have an eq with anything different than minimal phase mode.

I thought the problem was fixed in spring, but it seems my FL testing wasn't thorough :(. So one more to look into.

This still happens in the same situations too. When i switch my soundcards buffer length, the project will completely break, making me reload without saving.

If i try to render with mixed phase modes on any of the EQs, the song will be broken on export, AND the project file will be broken too again until reloading the project ( i never save when this happens.)

I managed to fix broken projects by finding all the mixed phase EQs and removing them.

Return to “apulSoft”