Can Pigments load in Playlist mode?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using Pigments within Gig Performer. Each time I open my Gig Performer gig (which is a collection of MID controllers, plugins, routings, etc) I have to open Pigments and choose my playlist.

Is it possible to have Pigments start up already set to a Playlist?

Thanks,

Tony

Not as far as I know, it would be a useful feature. Scrolling through dozens of playlists to find the one for that song, for every track, is tiring. And having presets always load correctly on project open would be nice, as it doesn’t work all of the time now.

If your MIDI controller or DAW has the ability to send bank/program change messages, you can do that immediately after the VST loads to get into playlist mode. For example if you send “bank 0, pgm 0” it should load the first preset of the first playlist, and so on.

Some DAW’s (Ableton) don’t pass pgm change messages to VST3’s properly, so you may need to use the VST2 version for this to work.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I use it inside Gig Performer, so if it works with the AU (or I can switch to VST3 I suppose) there is undoubtedly a way to automate that.

Return to “Arturia”