MTurboDelayMB edit mode

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there an edit mode on MTD?

I'd really like one as some of the parameters are automated. I like the sound but want to disable the automation. One example is "Multi Motion".

Even more important I'd like to dive in like the other "Turbo" devices.

Unfortunatley not there. From Melda's portfolio MTD is the biggest pain due to missing EDIT mode.

In Multi-Motion you can turn the amount down to stop the automation or solo one of the bands. If you do that, you might find out, that you get the basic MDelay sound. In conclusion you might want to build your own delay device in MXXX.

Still, MTD is a monster of a plugin and I use it more than any other of my delay plugins. It's a compendium of craziness :D
Last chance

Maybe we should start a petition to get the MTurboDelay devices as presets for MXXX.

+1 edit mode for MTD, however that is accomplished.

Held wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:38 am Maybe we should start a petition to get the MTurboDelay devices as presets for MXXX.
Hehe, that could be possible, but it would be revealing the technology! :hihi: We'll see ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:20 am
Held wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:38 am Maybe we should start a petition to get the MTurboDelay devices as presets for MXXX.
Hehe, that could be possible, but it would be revealing the technology! :hihi: We'll see ;)
This is an old thread, but just ran into this unpleasant surprise. Have you given this any more consideration?

@meldaproduction if not, maybe you can give some advice how to accomplish this: viewtopic.php?t=607979

doublette
Last edited by Tyrs on Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last chance

doublette
Last edited by Tyrs on Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last chance

dyross wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:44 pm @meldaproduction if not, maybe you can give some advice how to accomplish this: viewtopic.php?t=607979
MTurboDelay differs from the other "Turbo" devices in the way, that it's not designed to create custom delays. Therefore, nope.... you wouldn't be able to recrate mentioned preset in MTurboDelay. But you could do it most probably in MXXX.
Last chance

Return to “MeldaProduction”