SM2 iOS Vanishing Assigned Midi Learn

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Am I the only user with this very annoying problem with Synthmaster 2 :shrug: The following problem occurs on both iPad 8 and iPad Air 4.
I have, or should I say - I keep having to re-assign Midi Learn to Amp ADSR, Filter Frequency/Resonance/Volume and Glide, only to find that any one or more have randomly disappeared within a half hour of setting them, sometimes it can be a couple of days before they vanish. It can be the Sustain, Attack or maybe Frequency and Glide, I just never know until something doesn’t sound right after mixdown!
SM2 is a brilliant sounding synth and it contains virtually every type of sound that I need to use, but I am becoming very weary of using it because of the constant re-occurring problems that don’t seem to get fixed!
The last thing I want to do is complain, but considering I have spent a lot of money (including IAP), I believe I, and possibly all other users should at least have a reliable app that stays reliable.
I have sent in bug reports for this issue in the past but……still holding my breath :pray:

I remember we have checked this issue but it seems it's not fixed completely yet, I check again. Sorry about it

Thank you IB. I really hope you manage to fix the issue, it has been a problem for months.
Yesterday I had to connect my midi controller twice to re-assign lost MIDI Learn control, and when I shut everything down last night, all Midi Learn assignments were established, but this morning when I checked Synthmaster I found that three controls had again lost Midi Learn! It really is a BIG problem, for me at least.

Return to “KV331 Audio”