old forum, cpu problem with mixbus32c

Official support for: harrisonconsoles.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi there, i guess i missed out a long time. i m a mixbus / ardour user forever. just looking for the old mixbus forum online, i cannot find it.. it disappeared? or is it just temporary?

I have a problem with mixbus32c. it eats up all the cpu. even when i just have one track, 3 plugins (x42 limiter, overtone fc70 and presswerk) the cpu hits 100%. this is on a new intel i7 multicore etc.. before , in older mixbus32c versions, i could properly mix and master multitrack sessions on a 10 years old machine, so not sure what is wrong here and i cannot find the mistake. any help is appreciated.. cheers!!

I think Harrison's forum went down last week for a couple of days due to a technical fault but it's back up now.

[Edit...] Oops sorry, I didn't realise this was an old thread :oops:
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit... Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad.!

Hi, old thread or not, it would be an up-to-date one for me as well! Sometimes I experience similar issues which sometimes are solved with a simple restarting... I also have a terrible experience with v7 - freezing while live recording. It's totally unexpectable for a DAW used at work. I'm very dissapointed and sad. Anybody had this kind of breakdown as well?

Return to “Harrison Mixbus”