Structure 2021 not work in macos BIGSUR and logic pro

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

after a long wait for a macos bigsur compatible version of structure we are with the usual problem on logic X is not displayed .. so I wonder what this new update is for since it doesn't work, you have tested it before making it available to all users ? I find all this very embarrassing .. AIR support is unfortunately non-existent as usual they don't respond it's a shame ... :x

I would recommend please dropping us a line at support. We have had very few concerns from customers since the update so I am sure it is something we can help you resolve. I would recommend first of all making sure that the Plugin is activated in the Licence manager rather than Logic as it can prevent activation dialogues, putting the Plugins on the Black List if its not licenced.

General Troubleshooting suggestions once activation is confirmed.

If your plugin is not being detected by Logic Pro X please try either or all of the following procedures:
Method 1: Run the AU Manager from within Logic Pro X and force a rescan.

Method 2: Go to Macintosh HD/Users/Library/Cashes and move the com.apple.audiounits.cashe file to the trash and empty the trash bin. When you next restart Logic Pro it will do a fresh scan of any installed Audio Units and your plugin should now appear in the Audio Units list in Logic Pro.

Method 3: Go to Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components. If you can see your plugin in the list of Audio Units, select the file and move it to the Desktop. Restart the Mac and start Logic Pro, then shut down Logic Pro and move the Audio Units which were moved to the desktop back into the HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components folder. Restart Logic Pro and your plugin should now appear in the Audio Units list.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

unfortunately the thing you tell me I have already tried and it still does not work the strange thing is that it is seen in the AU manager list but then when you return to the logic mixer the plugin is not listed "as you can see from the images" instead as it is can see from the images all the Other AIR plugins after installing the latest updates They work without problems and unfortunately only structure is not seen ..
:x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes I too have exactly the same issue and have tried all of the above. No response from Air. I have 5 Air products which are fine but S2 is hiding

Hi All,

I have exactly the same issue.
Addition: in StudioOne the 5.1 plugin version appears only.

I tried to contact support but they just don't respond. I wonder? but is there any serious AIR developer testing these updates on Logic PRO before making them public? the problem only concerns the AU version because the VST and AAX versions I tested work regularly ...

Same problem here. AU Structure 2 update 2021 doesn't work in Logic nor in Reaper. I've tried all 3 methods for troubleshooting w/o success. :(

@sbangs_air: Please let us know where we are in the process. Thanks. :help:

I have the same issue. Please fix!!!

Same issue, AIR support has been terrible. Ignores most attempts to start a ticket, then doesn't listen and replies with generic irrelevant information.

I removed "Structure5.1.component" (from components folder), cleared cache, rescanned plugins and it worked!
PS VST version 5.1 and Stereo works fine.

I have downloaded and installed the latest trial version of Structure 2021 for the Mac running Logic Pro X 10.7.9 Rosetta (Monterey), and have spent too many hours trying to get this to work. I have tried all the suggestions in this thread, however I don't know if I will buy their product unless some "magic" happens very soon!

Don't do it. It's really not worth the effort anyway.

Bought Structure a year ago they never helped and never gave me my money back.
F- Air Music Tech Boycotte them

A beta version with fixes and offering VST 3 and Apple Silicon support is now available at https://www.airmusictech.com/beta-signup.html
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “AIR Music Technology”