Shreddage 3 precision request

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys please please please replace the awful, unusable B string samples on precision in a future update.
Maybe it's just me, but I find them so poor compared to the rest of the instrument, to the point that I just can't use them.
Precision is without doubt the most realistic bass guitar library that I've ever heard, but the B string is just shocking.

I agree and it is very hard to keep notes off the B string.I talked to support and sent them
A midi file.They kind of acknowledged the problem and suggested programing and eft work arounds.
That will not solve the problem.Also, notes do not sustain well in the upper positions.

We've had enough complaints about the B string that I'm going to ask the bassist to see if he can try a different string + gauge to re-record it.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:06 pm We've had enough complaints about the B string that I'm going to ask the bassist to see if he can try a different string + gauge to re-record it.
Thank you, other than the B string and some of the upper It is a great sounding bass.
Also the low B has clipping on the attacks.

That's great to hear, thanks guys.
I have to say that 'PRECISION is by far the most realistic bass library currently on the market.

Hi guys
Any update on this yet?
Really looking forward to this being sorted out.

Cheers
Stu

Yep, we have re-recorded the B string and it will be made available as a free update, hopefully next month.

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

OH MAN, I THINK I LOVE YOU

Reeeeeeally lookimg forward to this.
Will make such a big difference to an already excellent library.

Will be coming out next month for sure. Sorry for the delay!

Update has been pushed!

Oh man, thats such a shame.
The B string still just doesn't work with the rest of the instrument.
In reality thats probably how a flatwound B would sound, but it just doesn't work with the other 4 strings.
Compared to the other strings it seems overly rattly and farty.
Such a shame.
Is there maybe a way that we can just extend the range of the Low E string down.
Wouldn't sound exactly right, but maybe worth a try.
Thanks for listening to us though guys. We asked and you listened.

cheeeeeeeers

I would say it works much much better than the old B string samples.

zircon wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:17 pm Update has been pushed!
Hi @zircon - has the update been pushed to Precision Free as well? I'm trying to evaluate the sound before buying it. Thanks!

No, only Precision full was updated.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”