Integra editor crashes architect

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Roland integra editor crashes architect .
First of all this is a bit of an odd duck because the connection it establishes IS not going through the host .
Instead it makes a connection with the integra driver (using integra ctrl out) , this connection is done from the editor itself and thus NOT using any integra midi ports exposed to the host.
This is how it's done in any other host, just bringing up the gui and make connetions from there .
The editor then comminicates with sysex messages to the driver , the host is just used to show the editor .

In architect , as soon as the editor (vst 3 ) is brought up it crashes while trying to make a connection .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Even inserting the editor ( without touching it )
Then choose project 'new' (without making any changes ) , brings architect down
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'll take a look this afternoon. I remember another one of these editors having a similar effect, and I remember fixing that, so I imagine this is something along the same lines.

If I can't reproduce the issue here, I'll come back to you for more information.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I'm having trouble reproducing this. I've installed the latest version of the Integra editor, which shows up as a VST3, but no matter what I try to do in the interface I can't get it to crash. I'm guessing this is because I don't actually have an actual Integra device attached.

Can you manage to cause the crash without your Integra connected? If so, could you:
(a) send me a project that illustrate the problems, and
(b) give me step-by-step instructions on what to click

If this isn't possible, would you be OK with me emailing you a debug Architect.exe build that will have additional tracing that I can use to narrow the cause of this down?

Many thanks!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”