WhispAir

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WhispAir

i like the presets. who made them? good job.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Don't quote me on this but I think Bjorn did the presets, and yes there are some excellent patches in there.

Thank you! :oops:
Yeah, kraftraum and myself did the default presets.

Is there any advantage to syx over wav as a wavetable? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I'm new to working with wavetables.

I'd prefer WAV since the Blofeld SYX has only 128 samples per wave (as opposed to 2048 samples).

Full Bucket wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:13 pm I'd prefer WAV since the Blofeld SYX has only 128 samples per wave (as opposed to 2048 samples).
Thanks. That makes things easier. :tu:

I was knocking around with this last night. Loading tables n such. Very nice. A favorite so far
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

I like this synth but I'm not sure I'll ever use it. For me it doesn't really do anything to make me choose it over something else that I paid good money for. That means for a freebie it is absolutely incredible because I look at it where I'd normally be looking at ANA or DUNE or something like that, which is a pretty amazing achievement. But for me, GR-8 really floats my boat so I've given it 5 votes and Whispair has got 4 from me. It's great work and is absolutely a keeper.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

The presets are awesome, definitely has a vintage edge to it, some of them are instant use ones too.

Haven't really played with it from init yet, but I will get around to that soon, but definitely a nice synth.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

This is a really wonderful, versatile synth! Great Job!

Thank you! :oops:

Having graphics trouble with WhispAir on Big Sur / Catalina / M1 Macs?
Check the new METAL version on the WhispAir website!

Full Bucket,

Congratulations on winning the KVR Developer Challenge 2021…well deserved! Your many contributions to the community are very appreciated.

:tu:
바보

kraftraum has just released his WhispAir Preset Pack, a massive collection of 114 presets! :clap:

Get it exclusively from the WhispAir website.

Cheers, Björn

"And the gold and the bronze medals go to FBM" :clap:
No auto tune...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”