Are These New ?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have I gone totally senile or are these red boxes showing unread messages something new ?

KVR 052521.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I was wondering the same some months ago. I've been using them ever since, love them (if you click them it'll go straight to the first unread post of the thread).

Also love the new "first unread post" icon when I accidentally click into the first post of a thread.

I'm pretty sure they were always there. Never clicked on them, though.

Wow that's crazy I never noticed them until yesterday and I'm here every day. All joking aside I have been noticing some issues with cognitive decline lately so this is kind of troublesome that I can't remember ever seeing those red boxes before. :scared:

They are functional since it shows you what threads have new posts since your last visit and what posts are new as well but damn how I could have missed them all this time..... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Site Stuff”