I hear the demo noise. Bought Sylenth1 more than a year ago.

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since today I started hearing the demo sound every now and then while producing. I'm using the latest version and this sound thing pops up out of knowhere.

Any ideas on how to fix/what to do? Kinda scared of re-installing, I don't want to lose project sounds incase shit goes wrong.

Hi,

Most likely you have multiple installations of Sylenth1 on your computer, either full and demo version or an older version of Sylenth1 which is causing the problem.

To fix it, uninstall Sylenth1 (you may need to delete the Sylenth1 data folder manually first, which you can find in Documents\LennarDigital\Sylenth1 most likely), then search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything.

Start up your host to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, download the latest full version of Sylenth1 from the links in your license email and install it.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using a 64bit host program.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using a 32bit host program.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

Then do a full rescan of the plug-ins list.

Don't worry, you will not lose project sounds by uninstalling Sylenth1. All sounds are stored in the project files so there is no risk of losing them.

I discovered that the noise came from a different plugin... At least I got a clean Sylenth1 installation , because I didn't install it properly before and there were indeed some leftover files. Thank you for your effort.

Does the Sylenth1 demo even emit noise? I thought it had that "Thank you for trying this demo" sound every 60 seconds.

No, only the voice indeed (I thought that's what he meant).

chk071 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:02 am Does the Sylenth1 demo even emit noise? I thought it had that "Thank you for trying this demo" sound every 60 seconds.
I would prefer white noise, the voice was so irritating :hihi:

Return to “LennarDigital”