OpZilla FM Synthesizer

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Big Tick wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:51 pm
Korg Supporter wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:23 pm Any updates coming the the future? Also, I hate that they advertise it having 64 algorithms when there are only 16.
I can't answer regarding updates since 2getheraudio is now part of inMusic, so it's with them.

Regarding the algorithns, it is 16 configurations, but you can customize the source of the feedback operator in each, giving you essentially 16x4 different configurations.
Oh, so I guess it's not false advertising that much. Aurora FM now allows for feedback for every operator!

Are there plans for loading custom sfz/wav/flac attack samples?

DanielKonopka wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:39 pm Are there plans for loading custom sfz/wav/flac attack samples?
As inMusic owns 2getheraudio now, that's a question for sbangs_air

Should I PM sbangs_air?
"How are we supposed to judge what each converter sounds like without know which is which? I don't want to be unfairly influenced by blind listening."
- Gearhero @ GS

This is crashing in Ableton. Wrote you an email thru the support part of your website a month ago or so but no reply.
Ableton 11.1.6 Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2.
OpZilla 1.1.0.8868

I have since reverted to the version that got in the email link that had the serial number 1.0.1.8823 and this one doesnt crash but obviously do not have the updates (putting them here to save time to a future user with same issue):

New in OpZIlla version 1.1.0
-Individual operator and LFO bypass (click the OP and LFO labels to mute and unmute)
-Previous and next arrows for selecting operators and LFO shapes
-Velocity curve editing
-One-shot mode for LFOs so the LFO goes through 1 cycle and then stops. Use this to make a pitch ramp for example. (note: this function only works for retrigger LFOs)
-Fade-in option for LFOs (note: this function only works for retrigger LFOs)

Can provide the Ableton crashing report if you want. Please dm or check your website messsages for more details. Thanks.

Return to “2getheraudio”