Free Zebra2/HZ skin: Wombat Flat (Skin Builder 1.1 final and pre-built skins released)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many thanks Wombat778 for the Z2 and ZHZ skins I just recently discovered. The "Flat Blue" version is exactly to my liking and it's a treat to work with. The overall theme of my Lubuntu Qt desktop is very similar blue and grey with a "flat" design to the various window buttons, etc. so it integrates right in. A bit late from me but kudos for all your hard work. Be well.
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

trackbout wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:15 am My contribution, I call it 808 State 🤘🏼

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qn67ctvgkq9a5 ... 0State.zip

Hello, I love Bitwig and Zebra and this skin is like from heaven. :hyper: :hyper: Please, can you update the link ? The file was removed. Please

@trackbout: Skin looks great! Would also be interested in getting a working link (again). Thanks!
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

+1 This is my type of skin.

+2!
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

Have you guys tried the actual Wombat skin builder? It's pretty easy to use. I don't think that yellow, orange, red color scheme would take more than a few attempts and like 10 minutes of trial and error to build yourself. Might be faster than waiting for the OP. You just input the colors, knob styles, and a few other parameters, and it'll spit out a new skin.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:17 pm Have you guys tried the actual Wombat skin builder? It's pretty easy to use. I don't think that yellow, orange, red color scheme would take more than a few attempts and like 10 minutes of trial and error to build yourself. Might be faster than waiting for the OP. You just input the colors, knob styles, and a few other parameters, and it'll spit out a new skin.
Does it do skins for ZebraHZ as well?

Edit: NVM! I checked it out and it does!
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

I keep forgetting to ask..
Not a biggie, but the Mac Arm 64 indicator on the Zebra skin kind of jumbles up in this skin.. anyone know if there is an easy way to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:42 am I keep forgetting to ask..
Not a biggie, but the Mac Arm 64 indicator on the Zebra skin kind of jumbles up in this skin.. anyone know if there is an easy way to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
rsp
Hey, could you share your skin? love the color selection :)

(This is for those people trying to get a link to that particular skin)

I remember trying to duplicate this colour theme myself a while back. Took me about 6 hours and I still didn't get it right. I have the original files saved somewhere to go back and load up but I don't know where they are right now. If anyone wants them I'll try to find them.

I got it close but not perfect.

As a bonus I've included this colour theme as well.

It's not so straightforward as even though you do have a template included to work from in the skin builder, there are just enough variable to make it confusing. By the time you work out how to use the thing and mess about getting what you want, half the day has gone. Anyway, here they are if you want to give them a shot...........

https://www.mediafire.com/file/26bze4mx ... S.zip/file

They work in the HZ version as well iirc.

Lbdunequest wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:30 am
zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:42 am I keep forgetting to ask..
Thanks in advance.
rsp
Hey, could you share your skin? love the color selection :)
Sure..
This has the skin and the preset modified to use with the skin builder if you are on pc.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9e73mlej ... xx4wt&dl=0

rsp
sound sculptist

thank you guys for the skins :)

Return to “u-he”