ArtsAcoustic still alive?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I forgot that Avenger uses AAR code. And that makes sense as Vengeance made a lot of money from Trance producers back in the day, and AAR was heavily used by Trance producers around the same time. In that respect it's surprising that Vengeance didn't just purchase the whole thing and release it as Vengeance Verb.

On the the Vengeance Sound page for Vengeance Producer Suite - Essential FX Bundle 1, it does indeed say:
30 fx types (incl. analog chorus, Reverb, Phaser etc. from ArtsAcoustic)
aar-vengeance.jpg
I'm gonna demo these! I can see if they still work on a modern Intel Mac running Big Sur.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i'm pretty sure it's just referring to the FX in Avenger.
I don't know if the effects package contains AA algorithms..?

sqigls wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:22 am i'm pretty sure it's just referring to the FX in Avenger.
I don't know if the effects package contains AA algorithms..?
They appear to be separate effects? Not sure, haven't tried them yet.

https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins ... Bundle%201

I tested out Vengeance Producer Suite - Essential FX Bundle 1. Overall, a fairly average effects bundle in a rather outdated package.

The real standout was the compressor. It sounds incredible, even at brutal levels. I wonder if there's some ArtsAcoustic CL DNA in there...

i miss the AACL compressor.

bitter

Will AA make a return in 2023? Anyone heard anything?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

No word. I'll send another email to all their available contacts and see if anything pops up.

I've decided I want to capture some impulse responses of AAR to preserve its glory. Anyone recommend a free IR capture plugin?

bduffy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:15 pm No word. I'll send another email to all their available contacts and see if anything pops up.

I've decided I want to capture some impulse responses of AAR to preserve its glory. Anyone recommend a free IR capture plugin?
Such a big part of its sound is the modulation on long tails. IRs are static; AAR is not. No IR is going to do that justice, but you can try...

what a sad mystery, this company turned out to be. I still use AAR every single day, and still fear the day when it won't load....

mholloway wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:30 pm
bduffy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:15 pm No word. I'll send another email to all their available contacts and see if anything pops up.

Such a big part of its sound is the modulation on long tails. IRs are static; AAR is not. No IR is going to do that justice, but you can try...

what a sad mystery, this company turned out to be. I still use AAR every single day, and still fear the day when it won't load....
Agreed on both. I'd like to give it a shot, just for the hell of it. The reverb still sounds fantastic without the modulation on, but it really is the best verb modulation out there. I've heard nothing like it, outside of a real Lexicon 480L.

Have you heard the modulation on symphony, HD Cart, and tai chi?

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:46 pm Have you heard the modulation on symphony, HD Cart, and tai chi?
Who dat now..?

Maybe someone will buy the algorithms and develop the whole thing further. Not only the AAR is excellent, also the Bigrock Phaser (I would say: still without competition).
But without updates it won't get any better.... no VST3, no M1 version. Probably at some point the plugins will only run under a mini-host (jBridge or Unify).

4damind wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:53 pm Maybe someone will buy the algorithms and develop the whole thing further. Not only the AAR is excellent, also the Bigrock Phaser (I would say: still without competition).
But without updates it won't get any better.... no VST3, no M1 version. Probably at some point the plugins will only run under a mini-host (jBridge or Unify).
Exactly. Focusrite just bought out Sonnox; I should tip them off to AAR... :hihi:

Hehe, maybe that would be a good idea ;)
Whether this is good or bad news with Sonnox and Focusrite I don't know :shrug:

Return to “Arts Acoustic”