Condescending, Rude, Unprofessional Customer Service From The Company Named Best Service

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bad bestService.png
He just assumed that I'm an idiot!

Unbelievable!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The horror.... the horror...

Which Best Service employee sent that to you? Was it a Mr A. Photoshop by any chance?

Gamma-UT wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:51 am Which Best Service employee sent that to you? Was it a Mr A. Photoshop by any chance?
I'm not sure if I should name who right now, but I see his name among the moderators.

Photoshopped? You mean I'm fabricating it? No. Why would I? I can provide the whole thread.

ariston wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:04 am The horror.... the horror...
Yep. I couldn't believe it, either.

gin@ginbeck.com wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:36 pm Photoshopped? You mean I'm fabricating it? No. Why would I? I can provide the whole thread.
I've never seen Apple Mail overlay a graphic onto text before.

Verdana is also an interesting choice for a default mail font.

Gamma-UT wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:44 pm
gin@ginbeck.com wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:36 pm Photoshopped? You mean I'm fabricating it? No. Why would I? I can provide the whole thread.
I've never seen Apple Mail overlay a graphic onto text before.

Verdana is also an interesting choice for a default mail font.
What's normal to me, like "Apple Mail overlaying a graphic onto text", can't be seen to you, if you call Lucida Grande, Verdana.
Maybe you should ask him how he did it?
Again, I can provide the whole thread, Gamma-UT.

The point here is the tone. Not my Photoshop skill, which I don't have. That's no way to treat a customer

This sounds like typical German-with-medium-level-of-English-knowledge style response. Like, those same sentences in German would've been considered at least courteous if not super-polite.

3... 2... 1... SCANDAL!!!

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:44 pm This sounds like typical German-with-medium-level-of-English-knowledge style response. Like, those same sentences in German would've been considered at least courteous if not super-polite.
I agree with you, EvilDragon. Not super-polite! Why not be super-polite to your customer, right?
Maybe they need somebody with better than German With Medium Level Of English Knowledge in their Customer Service Department.

chk071 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:52 pm 3... 2... 1... SCANDAL!!!
I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but it wasn't me who gave you a thumb down!

Return to “Best Service”