5 stars review for Memory Collection 02 and other reviews !!!

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MC 02 got a 5 stars review on Sampleism:

"PAINSTAKINGLY ASSEMBLED
Still working my way through the Memory Collection. What is clear is how painstakingly Zvon has assembled and documented the collections. I suggest reading generally about the contents of Pack 02 compared to other packs. It exceeded my expectations. There are many gems already browsing through, and I feel like I have only scratched the surface. Sound quality is on the lofi end, but Zvon has left some room to clean it up if you need less noise floor."

https://lesproductionszvon.com/mc02.htm

PulpStereo sent me the link to this great track he made where he use somew MC 02 sample!
Earth Mission Accomplished:
https://t.co/IzgM3eVzFh?amp=1

Two new reviews on Sampleism came in this week, 5 stars for Memory Collection 10
"THIS PACK HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
If I could only have just one of the Memory Collection packs, this would be a good choice. Has a little bit of everything across genres and types of samples. Zvon's most fat packed library yet. The Fx are stand out. Music has a wide variety of samples & cues. As always, well organized. Almost 10x as much male speech as female, but then I doubt any of the sampled films would pass the Bechdel test. Audio quality of the clips ranges. Many spoken word gems."

and 4 stars for Memory Collection 07
"CRIME COLLECTION
I don't know how Zvon does it. It's a chore to listen through an entire collection, and he puts these massive things together in a hyper organized way. Clearly a labor of love. Buying packs a'la carte and 07 is worth the price alone for the music cues, if classic crime movie cliche cues are your thing ... this is teeming with them. The FX are nothing special. Male and Female speech samples are high quality. Twice as many male as female it would appear. All manner of phrases."

As mentioned in the reviews, the fact that there are more male than female speech samples simply reflects the original contents and their times! The skeleton is probably male too :hihi:

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”