The Girl Who Stole Rabbits [ambient guitar]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My guitar into a TC Electronic overdrive + Strymon Bigsky, then into a metric boatload of Valhalla delay + reverbs in Logic. Thanks for listening!

https://soundcloud.com/blindcrake/the-g ... le-rabbits

tonight's the night for drones ...

the rabbits brought to mind 'rabbit proof fence' , and i picture that
immense night sky , an awe inspiring celestial field , streaked by cosmic debris ,
and the ominous tracker ...

i quite enjoyed ...
:tu:

experimental.crow wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:08 am tonight's the night for drones ...

the rabbits brought to mind 'rabbit proof fence' , and i picture that
immense night sky , an awe inspiring celestial field , streaked by cosmic debris ,
and the ominous tracker ...

i quite enjoyed ...
:tu:
Thanks Crow!

Quite a cool soundscape. Nice guitar work. It's like you made the slow video music version... :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Nice work!
Image Image Image Image

Allomerus wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:57 am Quite a cool soundscape. Nice guitar work. It's like you made the slow video music version... :)
sprnva wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:15 amNice work!
Thank you both! :)

could be used as the cinematic theme for what 2020 should be lived like.being the eye of the storm, centered and in the flow

catalinmg wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm could be used as the cinematic theme for what 2020 should be lived like.being the eye of the storm, centered and in the flow
Thank you, I like that :)

I can't listen right now but I'm just stopping by to say that I like the song title. :D

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:01 am I can't listen right now but I'm just stopping by to say that I like the song title. :D
Awww thanks, lol. It was inspired by my significant other who stole a rabbit from a local park as a young girl (she's a complete animal lover), snuck it inside the house and her mom caught her. She had to take the rabbit back. :D

I was at a complete loss for a title, so I just picked a random working title thinking of her and then figured screw it, I like it and I'll keep it.

Return to “Music Cafe”