A new language

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes you did, last Friday. Post before that was mystran on 22nd jan.

Or a troll post inbetween which triggered your reaction got deleted by a moderator? That does happen. I'd rather have mods keep the post, but edited with malcontent removed.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:50 pm Yes you did, last Friday. Post before that was mystran on 22nd jan.

Or a troll post inbetween which triggered your reaction got deleted by a moderator? That does happen. I'd rather have mods keep the post, but edited with malcontent removed.
I can assure I haven't posted in this thread myself.

Well sorry then, who posted this?
deep'n'dark wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:40 pm So if the VST checker would check out the amplitude, panning position etc of the minimal diversity, you could extract stuff form the mp3 like hell. All you'd need is an software that reads the file and extracts the data.
And what was posted just above?
Nevermind...

BertKoor wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:12 pm Well sorry then, who posted this?
deep'n'dark wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:40 pm So if the VST checker would check out the amplitude, panning position etc of the minimal diversity, you could extract stuff form the mp3 like hell. All you'd need is an software that reads the file and extracts the data.
Nevermind...
Hey, I think I was really drunken - maybe I did post after all. :dog:

BertKoor wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:12 pm Well sorry then, who posted this?
And what was posted just above?
Nevermind...
I know I'm posting right now. But I didn't remember I posted in the 06.Nov. LOL!

It's ok...

deep'n'dark wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:32 pm I didn't bump this thread up myself.
well, you did reply on the 6th November, after 10-11 or so months of inactivity, and it was only two posts up from my reply, so before implying Im a liar could you actually check. thanks.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:18 pm
deep'n'dark wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:32 pm I didn't bump this thread up myself.
well, you did reply on the 6th November, after 10-11 or so months of inactivity, and it was only two posts up from my reply, so before implying Im a liar could you actually check. thanks.
Didn't say you're a liar. :wink:

Does that mean you will or wont check in future?

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:43 pm Does that mean you will or wont check in future?
This is the first time when I didn't remember me posting something. Of course I'll be checking. :D

deep'n'dark wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:27 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:43 pm Does that mean you will or wont check in future?
This is the first time when I didn't remember me posting something. Of course I'll be checking. :D
Are you sure? Do you remember? Have you checked....?

<twilight zone music here>

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:53 pm
deep'n'dark wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:27 am
Are you sure? Do you remember? Have you checked....?

<twilight zone music here>
Ok, as you seem to want to challenge me by being like this, no promises. :P

deep'n'dark wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:51 pm
Ah, no sense of humour then. I get it. Sayonara.

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:53 pm
deep'n'dark wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:51 pm
Ah, no sense of humour then. I get it. Sayonara.
I pre-thought you'd say this. :hihi:

Its fully possible to base a language on chars. That indeed can be macros for sound or anything really.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”