Tracktion Universe 2020

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New vid up now, Waveform 11 etc...

https://youtu.be/uaYB91-vp_U
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Cool ...... I'll definitely upgrade as usual , looks like they've done more with the drum sampler and the arrange thing looks cool , hopefully 2020 will be a good happy year for TSC and they'll get alot of buzz and happy new customers .

Interesting... I Hope the upgrade for Waveform 11 comes with a nicely discount... :P

Discounts tend to happen at all of the US holidays... Make sure your registration includes your proper E-mail address and you get notifications of sales !
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

Pretty insanely good update if you ask me, can't wait, you rock Tracktion ! :wink:

Arpeggiator, Note Repeater, MIDI Monitor are gonna be nice additions. Interested to see how Chord Companion works. Edit Overview will make navigating larger projects easier. Looks just like the Cakewalk Sonar Navigator Pane, that's a good thing.
Hopefully the Arranger Track works like in other DAWs
https://www.musicradar.com/how-to/how-t ... r-workflow
Looks like a solid update. Sign me up.

Hope it will be less buggy than previous versions on OSX.

Here's some writing (though it's wrong about W8 becoming the next freebie):

https://www.gearnews.com/namm-2020-trac ... -biotek-2/
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

If the chord arranger has custom scales I'm all in. Looks like great stuff.

[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

JohnNoizz wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:25 pm Interesting... I Hope the upgrade for Waveform 11 comes with a nicely discount... :P
The upgrade is around half the price of buying new. I think it was $59 last year.

I think the least interesting to me will be the audio follows the Chord Track will be the biggest feature to bring people to Waveform 11. Studio One feature that sampler will want that is missing is the ability to take an audio file and recognize the chords.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

I'm real curious about this second screen business on an iPad. Will it work in Windows? Over wi-fi? I can't even tell you how happy that would make me.

I don't think they're hyping plugin sandboxing enough. Most of the complaints I've seen about Waveform are basically "a plugin I have causes crashes". And I've certainly experienced my fair share of cataclysmic crashes. If done well, sandboxing is the best feature to come with W11.

Return to “Tracktion”