Nothing Here - Delete it.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Forgotten wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:57 am
Benedict wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:04 am I will happily remove my non-accusation when the thing it references - and is equally potentially disturbing if spread as it has already - is removed as requested. Rules are rules or not at all. As long as the accusation or allusion is chosen to be kept in print, so must the defense.
Sorry, but this is just BS - you effectively called the guy a pedophile and refuse to retract that unless he retracts his criticism of your methods? It’s in no way a “defense” - you just went out of your way to say the most offensive thing possible.

Out of respect for the job that Hink is doing I’m going to say this and step away, but you really need to do some growing up.
+1
A well-behaved signature.

In my completely personal (no not you, just me, my opinion only) the picture on the left is far more interesting. Ignoring the color just to make things even I still find the first one more interesting. I manage vegetation for a living and have a Degree for what I do. So basically I look at a lot of plants and the plants in the first picture are more realistic to me. I have never seen a plant anything like the ones on the right but the ones on the left remind me of a number of plants I see commonly. For a child the butterfly is pretty well proportioned if you are going for accurate portrayal but for me it has a little extra personal flair which is in my opinion what makes a drawing unique. It is coming from a unique mind and that is what I want to see. The personal touch. I'm not saying it isn't impressive to see lifelike works of art. Some of that stuff is truly amazing. But I prefer art that is so unique it can only come from one place, one creative mind, untouched by the restricting hand of how things should be. Again, "personal, opinion".
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Ok that's enough. Hink, you appear to have left two comments that are personal attacks based on provably wrong premises, a person or two has piled on to make themselves feel important and now someone is using random proofs to suggest that I have no real merit to what I did.

There is no sense in any of this.

:-(

Return to “Production Techniques”