What synth do you actually USE the most in your own music????

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

ANA 2 and SynthMaster 2...

Two too tutu ..
No auto tune...

I have used serum in the past, but nowadays my goto is vital..

Opsix and Behringer Monopoly. Opsix has been in everything I've done since I bought it.

I bought the VSTi of Opsix on that initial hw owner deal, but TBH rarely use it. So for me it's hw all the way. Still occasionally use impOSCar but not in everything (I used to use it everywhere).

kritikon wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:15 pm Opsix and Behringer Monopoly. Opsix has been in everything I've done since I bought it.

I bought the VSTi of Opsix on that initial hw owner deal, but TBH rarely use it. So for me it's hw all the way. Still occasionally use impOSCar but not in everything (I used to use it everywhere).
Do you actually think the hw sounds better?... Or do you just prefer the hardware interface?

I've owned a Memorymoog since I was a teenager, it gets used the most by far.

Software wise, Falcon has come to be the most used, this is partially true because UVI libraries also work in Falcon and can be (for the most part) tweaked, then probably Kontakt unless we're talking more synths than samplers.

Diva is the emulation software I use the most, but if you count the entire Arturia V Collection bundle as one thing, that would be on par. Pigments gets a nod. OBXtreme is obviously going to give all of them a run for their money though.

Return to “Instruments”